1st or 2nd Year Engineering (Fabrication) Apprenticeship MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
19th February 2021
Eastern Suburbs, VIC
We have an exciting opportunity for those looking to commence (or recommence) their Engineering (Fabrication) Apprenticeship!
We are on the lookout for motivated, committed and reliable talent - People who are wanting to gain practical on the job experience, whilst receiving extensive training (and a certificate III) in Engineering (Fabrication).
About the client
Our client, based in Ferntree Gully is an Australian owned and operated company which designs and manufactures a broad range of quality, stylish, stainless steel lineal drainage products for indoor and outdoor use in residential and commercial applications world-wide. They are still experiencing high demand and are looking for either a new, 1st or 2nd Year Engineering Apprentice to join their team.
What will you be doing?
Some of the tasks you will be completing include (but are not limited to):
- Learning all aspects of custom fabrication for waste water drainage
- Designing and fabricating custom drainage for bathrooms, pools and kitchens
- Interpreting technical drawings
What are we looking for?
- Someone with a valid driver's licence and their own transport
- An ability to undertake manual/physical work
- Someone punctual and reliable - Someone who has a good work ethic
- Someone enthusiastic and energetic
- Certificate II in Engineering (Highly Regarded!)
- Previous experience working in a team
What's in it for you?
- A full time job (38 hours)
- TAFE training
- Great opportunity to complete your Engineering Apprenticeship & obtain a nationally recognised qualification
- PPE provided (So no need to purchase your own!)
- Weekly pay
- One on one mentoring and support
What are you waiting for?
If you are enthusiastic, motivated and committed to completing an Engineering (Fabrication) Apprenticeship; then we would love to hear from you. Apply Now!
Any further enquiries, please don't hesitate to contact Steph on (03) 9871 6175.
MEGT (Australia) is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.