Hairdressing Apprenticeship - 1st or 2nd year - Cleveland BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
16th January 2019
An exciting opportunity to work for a Salon in the Cleveland area. Learn the skills you need to begin your fabulous career as a hairdresser. The employer is looking for an outgoing, keen, smart, professional and and timely person who will take initiative in their work, in return the right applicant will learn to:
- Keep work stations clean and sanitize tools such as scissors and combs.
- Cut, trim and shape hair or hairpieces, based on customers' instructions, hair type and facial features, using clippers, scissors, trimmers and razors.
- Analyze patrons' hair and other physical features to determine and recommend beauty treatment or suggest hair styles.
- Schedule client appointments.
- Bleach, dye, or tint hair, using applicator or brush.
- Update and maintain customer information records, such as beauty services provided.
- Shampoo, rinse, condition and dry hair and scalp or hairpieces with water, liquid soap, or other solutions.
- Operate cash registers to receive payments from patrons.
- Demonstrate and sell hair care products and cosmetics.
If you are ready to begin your Hairdressing career or looking to recommence then apply now!
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.