1st year Automotive Apprentice - Heavy Vehicle MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
23rd December 2020
Bayside and South Eastern Suburbs, VIC
Are you looking to commence or continue your Heavy Vehicle Mechanic Apprenticeship?
We are on the look out for motivated, committed and reliable talent - People who are wanting to gain practical on the job experience, whilst receiving extensive training (and a certificate III) in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical Technology
What will you be doing?
Our client is an Outer South Eastern suburbs Council. They are seeking a 1st year apprentice mechanic to join their team.
- Draining oil and replacing of parts
- Diagnosis of mechanical and electrical faults
- Dismantling of mechanical components and reassembling
- Cleaning parts
- House keeping
What are we looking for?
- Good attention to detail
- Desire to learn all things "Cars"
- Punctual, reliable and energetic
- Certificate II in Automotive Vehicle Servicing (Highly regarded)
- Previous experience working in a team
- Strong work etiquette
- Commitment and determination to complete a 4 year apprenticeship
What's in it for you?
- A full time job (38 hours)
- TAFE training
- A nationally recognised qualification
- Paid allowances
- Weekly pay
- Great opportunities upon completion of your apprenticeship
If you are enthusiastic, motivated and committed to completing an Automotive Apprenticeship, then we would love to hear from you. Please send your application today!
Established in 1993, MEGT matches businesses with the best talent across Australia. Our core focus is to provide job seekers with the chance to gain a nationally recognised qualification, practical hands on industry experience whilst earning a full-time wage!
MEGT (Australia) is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.