1st year Electronics and Communications Tradesperson Apprentice MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
28th April 2021
1st Year Electronics & Communications Apprenticeship
Have you recently left school & are looking to start a career path or just someone passionate about electronics & communication? MEGT has a great apprenticeship opportunity for you!
With over 20 years industry experience, our host employer is positioned as a major communication provider for "all things radio" in Australia. Leading the move from analog to digital technology, our host have expertise in all areas of radio system design & installation.
A great opportunity to start your career in Electronics & Communications in a supportive environment. As a 1st year apprentice, you will complete an apprenticeship over 48 months. You will be professional, honest & reliable and a fast learner who is eager to learn.
- Provide assistance to sales staff if required to define customer requirements and advise on build & installation requirements/
- Supplier partnerships
- Ensuring compliance with laws & regulations
- Fault finding & rectification in equipment, isolation of faults to modules and components and repair or replacement.
- Installation of radio equipment including correct running and termination of cables.
- Determining and creation of appropriate configurations of terminal and infrastructure software configurations.
- Updating of programming records including the correct archiving of files. Creation, editing and review of fleet maps.
- Providing time estimates of service task.
- Identifying and analysing problems in radio systems such as interference, functionality and performance.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- White Card
- Listening & reading plans
- Hand & power tool skills
- Manual Handling skills
- Interest in communications & electronics
- Eager to learn
- Drivers licence and own transport
Excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop an Electronics & Communication career.
- Receive a qualification whilst being paid in the job
- MEGT Field Officer for constant support during the apprenticeship
HOW TO APPLY
If you are ready to take your career to new heights and are ready to join a company who are looking to hire the industry's best and brightest talent - simply hit 'Apply' now and send your resume to MEGT today.
Should you have any questions or would like more information regarding this position, please contact Ashleigh on 0400 258 129.
MEGT (Australia) is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.