2nd, 3rd and 4th year Electrical Apprentice The Apprenticeship Community
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
7th May 2019
We are an Electrical Contractor in the Southern suburbs with a strong focus on safety and production. We pride ourselves on a proactive, can do work ethic and we thrive on customer satisfaction.
Our employees are fully inducted with significant experience and a diverse range of skills and knowledge across the electrical energy, communications and instrumentation fields. Whilst our key projects are concentrated in the mining and resource sector we are also the preferred contractor on the National Broadband Network (NBN) as well as serving the commercial, light industry and residential markets in Perth and surrounding areas.
We are currently seeking 2nd, 3rd and 4th year electrical apprentices to join our growing team.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be reliable and punctual as you must be ready to start work at 6:30am (Monday to Friday)
- You will need to have prior experience in cabling and testing, solar power experience would also be highly regarded. You will also need to be in your 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of your electrical apprenticeship.
- Have a driver's licence and own transport
- Need to demonstrate a willingness to complete general manual labour work
- Be willing to complete a work trial period
For the right candidate we offer:
* On the job training
* A supportive environment
* Exposure to both commercial and residential electrical
We also encourage applications from electrical apprentices seeking to recommence/ finish their qualification