2nd, 3rd or 4th Year Apprentice Panel Beater and Spray Painter Apprenticeships Queensland
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
15th August 2019
2nd, 3rd or 4th Year Apprentice Panel Beater and Spray Painter
Apprenticeships Queensland are seeking individuals to continue their Panel Beating and Spray Painting Apprenticeships with an organisation based in Slacks Creek.
Applicants MUST meet the following criteria: (please only apply if you meet all the following criteria)
- Have completed at least 12 months in your Panel Beating or Spray Painting Apprenticeship
- Have reliable transport to and from work on a daily basis
- Have strong ethical and work values
- Problem solving and practical thinking are your strong suit
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail, time management and reliability in the workplace
- Demonstrate the ability to work under pressure and follow instruction
How do I apply
To register for this position apply at www.apprenticeshipsqld.com.au
Should you wish to explore other apprenticeship opportunities we have to offer please visit www.apprenticeshipsqld.com.au/vacancies
*** Please apply here: https://bizcard.aplitrak.com/quickapply/adc/2nd-3rd-or-4th-Year-Apprentice-Panel-Bea/Automotive/Slacks-Creek/Y29tcGFueT1hcHBxbGQmYWR2ZXJ0X2lkPTE1MDc5MiZib2FyZF9pZD03MzI5 ***
Apprenticeships Queensland employees apprentices and trainee and hire them to businesses in South East Queensland across all industry areas. We are committed to assisting the business community and giving the people of the region employment opportunities.