2nd or 3rd Year Apprentice Spray Painter The Apprenticeship Community
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
6th March 2019
Located in Morley, our widely recognised and respected client is currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated 2nd or 3rd year Spray Painting apprentice to join the team. Working alongside an experienced team, you will strive to deliver a high quality of work and show a keen desire to learn and successfully complete your nationally recognised qualification in spray painting.
As the successful candidate, you will have the following:
- The ability to produce high quality work on all vehicle makes & models
- Strong communication skills
- A keen willingness to learn
- The ability to follow instructions
- Ability to manage time efficiently, working both independently and as part of a team
- An honest and reliable work ethic
- A current drivers licence
- Work in accordance to Workplace Health & Safety Act & Regulations
- A valid Drivers Licence
- Experience in a similar role within the Automotive Industry and part way through a spray painting apprenticeship
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm.
To be considered for the role, please forward your resume and a cover letter addressing the above criteria and clearly stating your spray painting experience by Thursday 21st March.