2nd or 3rd Year Baking Apprentice The Apprenticeship Community
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
21st February 2019
South West, WA
Our client is a caf/bakery located along the beautiful Mandurah Foreshore. They offer a farm to plate dining experience and create Barista theatre for each and every valued customer.
They are currently expanding the team and are seeking an experienced apprentice to join the team as a Baker. You must have a true passion for baking superb artisan breads and treats from scratch.
As an Apprentice Baker you will receive great opportunities for career development, the opportunity to be challenged and work as part of a team in a fun and supportive environment.
You will be responsible for:
- Baking and presenting quality product to meet changing customer needs
- Maintaining the cleanliness and safety of the kitchen
- Providing delightful customer service when required
To be considered for this role, you will need to:
- Have a reliable form of transportation
- Have Excellent Communication skills
- Be part way through a baking apprenticeship
- Be willing to work weekends
In return for your success you will enjoy working in a dynamic and fast paced environment and you will also receive ongoing training with the opportunity to develop your career. If you are a team player with the energy, enthusiasm and the desire to have fun, then this could be the opportunity for you!
If this is the role for you, please forward your application by Friday 22nd February.