2nd or 3rd Year Electrical Apprentice - Rowville area MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
7th September 2020
Eastern Suburbs, VIC
We have an exciting opportunity for a 2nd Year Electrical Apprentice.
About the Company
Our client is a family run electrical contracting company that specialises in industrial maintenance and project works. Established in 2010, the team has a wide knowledge base in industrial manufacturing, across industries including pharmaceutical, food and beverage, dairy, print and machine building projects.
Responsibilities for this position include:
Roughing in, Removing machinery parts, installation of new parts, Testing, Moving materials and equipment.
- Pre Apprenticeship in Electrotechnology
- Minimum of 1st Year of Trade School completed
- Must have a drivers licence and own transport
- White card
- Industrial maintenance and project work experience will be highly regarded
- Good communication skills
- Neat and tidy presentation
- Safety conscious
- Punctual, reliable and positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
What's in it for you?
- A full time job (38 hours)
- Initially 6 weeks, then potential for on going work
- TAFE training
- We buy your PPE - No need to pay for your own
- Paid travel, tool allowance and industry allowance
- Weekly pay
What are you waiting for?
Apply Now! Any further enquiries, please don't hesitate to contact sally @megt .com.au (no spaces)
MEGT (Australia) is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
*** Please apply here: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=c2FsbHkudGF1ZmVyLjcyNDMxLjczMjlAbWVndGF1LmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ ***
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.