2nd Year Electrical Apprentice MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
23rd December 2020
South Eastern, NSW
MEGT Australia (Ltd) makes apprenticeships and traineeships happen! This is a chance to gain full time, paid work whilst working towards a Nationally recognised qualification!
We are proud to partner up with Sentinal Group in the search for a determined and goal-oriented 2nd Year Electrical Apprentice who will be working across significant industrial and domestic projects, experiencing the full-spectrum of electrical duties. Sentinel Group has a diverse and established portfolio of ECM projects and are a leader in their space.
This is an amazing opportunity for a hands-on, safety-minded and determined candidate, who wishes to gain extraordinary experience in the Electrical industry with heavy focus on cabling across Solar projects in on & off grid environments where generators are also prevalent.
You will have completed your 1st Year into a Certificate 3 in Electrotechnology and looking to pursue ongoing development towards trade qualification. The goal being for you to come out as a fully qualified professional after the completion of your apprenticeship and secure a long-term career within the industry.
What's on offer?
- Ongoing and personal support by a dedicated MEGT Field Officer
- Receiving a recognised qualification while getting a weekly pay
- Work and learn in a dynamic environment, going beyond the standard domestic electrical work
- Steady work with a reputable company
- Opportunity to experience working on different sites and locations
- You have a positive attitude and the ability to learn quickly
- You are reliable; dedicated and don`t shy away from manual labour
- You can commit to the full term of your apprenticeship
- You are willing to work outside regular working hours if required, as directed by your manager (day & night work with the appropriate penalty rates)
- Successful completion / signoff of your 1st Year Electrical Apprenticeship
- Preference for prior experience with solar systems and generators in both off-grid and on-grid environments.
- You are an Australian/NZ citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident
- You possess a Manual Driver`s Licence and a White Card
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply!
If this sounds like the role for you, hit the 'apply' button now and send your resume to MEGT today.
Should you have any questions or would like more information regarding this position, please contact Stefan on 02 9289 1963.
MEGT (Australia) Ltd is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.