3rd & 4th Year Electrical Apprentices ADD STAFF RECRUITMENT PTY LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
14th March 2019
Are you looking for an opportunity to complete your electrical trade?
We are currently seeking to speak with aspiring 3rd and 4th year Electrical Apprentices around the Sydney area for 2 opportunities within Bondi and Marsden Park.
An apprenticeship opportunity within the electrical industry will see you gain experience onsite including electrical installation, service, maintenance and repairs across the industrial, commercial and / or residential sectors.
What are we looking for?
The key to success is your positive attitude, aptitude, and commitment to becoming a Trade Qualified Electrician. You will bring the following:
- High School completion certificate, (preferred)
- Certificate II in Electrotechnology (preferred)
- Current Drivers License and own transport (preferred)
- Be passionate and willing to learn
- Work and communicate well with others
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Previous employment experience will be highly regarded
- Evidence of apprenticeship documents
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to undertake a multistage recruitment process, tailored specifically for the Electrical Industry, including:
- Face to face and online interviews
- Aptitude, LLN Assessments
- Reference Checking
- Evidence of identification, licences and qualifications
If you are seeking to complete your Electrical Apprenticeship APPLY NOW, and our team will be in contact with you over the coming weeks.
Should you have any queries please direct them to Add Staff on 1300 365 606.
*** Please apply here: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW15LjU3OTU4LjczMjlAYWRkc3RhZmZhdS5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 ***