3rd or 4th Year Boilermaker/Fabrication Apprentice- Roxy Downs MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
31st July 2020
MEGT are currently seeking applications for a 3rd or 4th year Boilermaker/Fabrication Apprentice. Must currently reside within Roxy Downs or have access to their own accommodation in Roxby Downs as this in not a FIFO or DIDO role. You must be willing to work on day-shift 8:6 rosters on 10 hour shifts.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Current 3rd or 4th year boilermaker/fabrication apprentice
- White card
- Available for an immediate start
- Keen to maximise your earning potential
- Driver's License Class C and own transport
- Ability to read, interpret and fabricate according to work shop drawings
- Strong safety focus
- Team player
- Eye for detail and a "can do" attitude
- Must be self-motivated and take pride in their work
- Well-developed problem-solving skills, with an ability to work efficiently to meet job deadlines
- Must be willing to work on day shift 8:6 rosters on 10 hour shifts
- Able to pass a full pre-employment medical; including drug and alcohol testing
- MUST currently reside within Roxby Downs or have access to your own accommodation in Roxby Downs as this is not a FIFO or DIDO role
About the client:
With over 25 years of industry experience SA Engineering have the tools and expertise to fabricate and manufacture a range of customised solutions to the mining, agriculture, water and construction sector. SA Engineering assist with a range of fabricating services such as pipework, stainless and carbon steel fabrication, staircases, walkways, structural steel, welding and more. From drawing, all the way through to fabrication, the team at SA Engineering have the equipment, expertise and quality materials to cater for any custom fabrication and projects of all sizes.
What's in it for you?
- A full time job
- TAFE training
- Nationally recognised qualification
- One on one mentoring and support
- Weekly pay
- Great career opportunities upon completion of your apprenticeship
To apply, please click the 'Apply Now' button and address your application in Word Format to Kate Gautier, Recruitment Consultant. Please direct all enquiries about this role to Kate Gautier on 0403 787 340.
MEGT (Australia) is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
*** Please apply here: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=a2F0ZS5nYXV0aWVyLjYxOTIwLjczMjlAbWVndGF1LmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ ***
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.