Accounts Administrator Trainee - Cert III in Business MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
6th January 2022
Our Host Employer is a Brisbane based start-up company on a mission to make its clients more productive. They are a fully integrated legal operations business providing Finance, IT and HR services to Law Firms across Australia.
A great opportunity to start your career in an office environment gaining valuable experience accounts administration, whilst gaining hands on industry experience in a supportive environment. As a Trainee, you will complete a Certificate 3 in Business over a 12-month period. You will be personable, friendly, professional, respectful, reliable, a fast learner and have high attention to detail.
Maintaining accounting records for our clients, to the highest standard, including:
- Processing Receipts / Lodgements
- Processing Cheque Requisitions
- Processing EFT Requisitions
- Reviewing client authorities to disburse funds
- Unclaimed monies
- Dormant balances
- Liaising with Financial Institutions in the preparation of bank cheques
- Managing client Investment Accounts
- Daily Bank Reconciliations
- Preparation of reports to ensure compliance with laws and regulations
- Answering adhoc questions from clients
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A willingness to learn & work in a team environment
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional client service skills
- Some understanding of basic accounting concepts would be advantageous
- Previous experience in professional services and/or the legal industry will be considered advantageous.
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Receive a qualification whilst being paid in the job, Certificate 3 in Business
- Work life balance - Work Monday to Friday!
- MEGT Field Officer for constant support in the Traineeship
HOW TO APPLY
If you are ready to take your career to new heights and are ready to join a company who are looking to hire the industry's best and brightest talent - simply hit 'Apply' now and send your resume to MEGT today.
Should you have any questions or would like more information regarding this position, please contact Carissa at carissadwyer [email removed]
Please note that eligibility will be based off prior qualification and vaccination status - suitable candidates will be contacted via phone
MEGT (Australia) is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.