Administration and Accounts Trainee MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
8th January 2019
MEGT are a National Not for Profit organisation who specialise in making apprenticeships and traineeships happen! On behalf of one of our valuable clients we are searching for a bright, enthusiastic and motivated trainee to join their busy office in Murarrie.
You will be working in a fun, friendly and supportive environment that focuses on providing innovative software management solutions to the childcare industry across Australia. This is a chance for you to help create a skilled nation!!
This is an entry level role and full training will be provided. As a Business Trainee working across both administration and accounts, your key responsibilities include;
- Answering phone enquiry from internal and external stakeholders
- Reception based duties including meeting and greeting visitors
- Taking responsibility for incoming and outbound mail
- Preparing correspondence
- Arranging catering for meetings and training sessions
- Updating and maintaining a database
- General upkeep of office areas including kitchen
- Coordinating events, training and staff travel
- Other ad hoc administrative duties as required
You will be working in a vibrant and friendly office. You will receive comprehensive on the job training and support. The role will start out 3-4 days per week working up to full time if desired, working hours will be negotiable although it is required all staff be available on Monday. You will have dedicated study time at work and on completion of the 12-month traineeship you will graduate with a nationally recognised qualification (Cert 111 Business), and the opportunity for ongoing employment.
Our ideal applicant will be motivated, enthusiastic and fully committed to completing a 12-month traineeship. You will also have;
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbally
- Strong computer skills
- Experience working in a customer service or administration role
- Excellent work ethic
- Great attention to detail
- Licence and access to personal vehicle as public transport is limited (parking available on-site)
- No qualification higher than a Certificate III
If you have any questions please contact Emma Callinan on 3387 0684. MEGT (Australia) Ltd is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
*** Please apply here: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW15LnJhY2tsZXkuNTM3MTcuNzMyOUBtZWd0YXUuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t ***
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.