Administration Officer - Local council (Business Traineeship) MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
6th August 2019
Bayside and South Eastern Suburbs, VIC
MEGT are currently partnered with a local council - based in Dandenong, and due to growth they are seeking a Business Trainee to join their team.
What will you be doing?
As a Trainee, you will complete a Certificate III in Business over a 12 month period whilst gaining valuable hands on industry experience.
The successful applicant will provide a comprehensive range of Administration Support Services to the Infrastructure Services Department, including but not limited to:
- Telephone communication with internal and external customers, general public, contractors and suppliers;
- Capture, processing and/or referral of all Customer Field Service requests;
- Answering and/or referral of general queries;
- Booking of Infrastructure Services Facilities;
- Providing administration support to the team.
What are we looking for?
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills - Written and verbal
- Previous customer service experience (highly regarded)
- Car and licence (required)
- High level of attention to detail
- Good knowledge of MS Office and ability to pick up new systems effortlessly
- High levels of organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrated willingness to contribute as part of the team
- Committed to complete the 12 month Business Traineeship qualification
What's in it for you?
- Earn a weekly income while you gain valuable on the job experience
- Complete a nationally recognised qualification - Certificate III in Business
- Be paid the national award rate
- Have a mentor to support and guide you during your Traineeship
- Work in a supportive workplace environment, with long term career oportunities
What are you waiting for?
This role is an excellent opportunity where you will acquire valuable work experience, earn while you learn and obtain a nationally recognised qualification in Business.
Make this the year you launch your career and set the path to success! Apply Now!
For all specific enquiries relating to this role, please call Elyse on 03 8878 5427.
MEGT (Australia) is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
*** Please apply here: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=ZWx5c2Uua2Vza2VzaWFkaXMuMDQ2NDQuNzMyOUBtZWd0YXUuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t ***
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.