Administration Traineeship - Cert III in Business Admin MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
8th September 2021
We are on the hunt for eager candidates who are interested in beginning a full-time traineeship as an Administration Assistant & to gain a certificate III in Business!
*Please note that to be eligible for this traineeship you cannot hold a qualification higher than a Certificate III - this is an entry level role where a qualification is obtained*
Have you completed year 12 & is someone who shows initiative, integrity, thoroughness with your work, able to work well in a team, excellent time management skills & is customer service orientated? We would love to hear from you!
- Must have advanced Computer Skills and be proficient in using Microsoft Office - including Outlook, Word & Excel etc.
- General Office Duties, answering phone, filing, etc.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills, over the phone and in person, with our customers
- A high level of communication skills, including literacy & Numeracy (Written & Verbal)
- Excellent Time Management
- Answer queries from customers and trades
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn all aspects of the business
- Work with a high attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Self-Starter with the ability to work independently and as part of the team
- Honest & reliable, excellent work ethic
- Friendly and Professional manner
If the above sounds like you, then hit apply today! If you have any questions in regards to this role, please contact Ashleigh at ashleighholl [email removed] (no spaces please!)
The first stage of the selection process will involve a phone interview and only successful applicants will be contacted. Final interview stage will be an onsite interview with the Employer.
MEGT (Australia) is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.