Administration Traineeship Opportunity - Hawthorn MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
5th August 2019
Eastern Suburbs, VIC
We have an exciting opportunity for those looking to complete a Business Traineeship!
We are on the look out for motivated, committed and reliable talent - People who are wanting to gain practical on the job experience, whilst receiving extensive training (and a certificate III) in Business.
Who will you be working for?
We think our client is pretty amazing; One that we have been working alongside for years! They are a respected education provider that has a long, proud history of educating and training students for over 100 years. Their focus is on providing high-quality, career-oriented education with strong links to industry and the community.
What will you be doing?
As a Trainee, you will complete a Certificate III in Business over a 12 month period whilst gaining valuable hands on industry experience.
The successful applicant will provide administrative support to our client, which will include duties such as:
- Effective communication and assistance to students, staff and the general public face-to-face, via email and the internet and over the phone;
- Provide information and answer queries, referring on to other staff requests for more specific or specialised information;
- Treat clients with consideration and respect at all times and provide realistic estimations of time frames when matters cannot be resolved immediately;
- General administration including data entry, word processing, scanning, photocopying, Generating student ID's, filing etc;
- Undertake training and become proficient in the use of a range of software packages;
- Where applicable, assist staff with processing straightforward enrolments, amendments to enrolments and withdrawal forms;
- Where applicable, maintain and update noticeboards and brochure displays, as required, to ensure information displayed is current and relevant.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills;
- High level organisational skills, including the ability to plan and prioritise multiple tasks to tight deadlines;
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively as part of a team;
- Demonstrated high level ability and skills in the use of Microsoft Office software;
- Previous experience working in a customer service environment highly regarded;
- Driver's Licence - There will be occasions where you may be required to travel to their other two campus locations (Croydon and Wantirna), so having a driver's licence is essential.
- Working with Children Check (essential for successful candidates)
What's in it for you?
- A full time job (38 hours)
- RTO Training - Certificate 3 Business
- One on one mentoring and support
- Weekly pay
- Great career opportunities upon completion of your Traineeship
Established in 1993, MEGT matches businesses with the best talent across Australia. Our core focus is to provide job seekers with the chance to gain a nationally recognised qualification, practical hands on industry experience whilst earning a full-time wage!
So, what are you waiting for?
Make this the year you launch your Business career and set the path to success! Apply Now! Any further enquiries, please don't hesitate to contact Sally on (03) 8878 5425.
MEGT (Australia) is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
*** Please apply here: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=c2FsbHkudGF1ZmVyLjg2NjAxLjczMjlAbWVndGF1LmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ ***
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.