Administration Traineeship MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
9th June 2021
MEGT RMS in conjunction with our Host Employer, are looking for a Junior Administration superstar! This Traineeship is within the Workshop Administration Team, and we are looking for an enthusiastic, hands on individual who thrives on a challenge and has an interest in the Engineering industry. As a Trainee, you will complete a Certificate 3 in Business over a 12 month period (and paid!), whilst gaining valuable hands on industry experience in a fast paced and supportive team environment. Our Host Employer has been operating for over 20 years as one of the largest independent fluid power solution providers in Australia. They are a one-source provider, supplying high-quality hydraulic, pneumatic, filtration, lubrication and electronic products
Your duties will include, but not be limited to;
- Parts ordering and requisitions
- Filing and updating parts ETAs to staff
- Data entry / Spreadsheets & MS WORD
- Communicating with external and internal clients
- Some manual handling will be required
- Opportunity to operate a forklift will be encompassed as part of this role
- Payroll processing and processing of payments to vendors
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Good attention to detail
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Good maths skills
- Excellent phone manner
- Good organisational skills
- Drivers licence and own transport
- Would suit someone with an interest in Engineering
Our Host Employer offers a collaborative and supportive team, they are a medium sized business with a variety of employees. Our Host Employer is looking for a Junior Administration Assistant that would like to progress with the company, and the potential of receiving further qualifications.
- Receive a qualification whilst being paid in the job, Certificate 3 in Business Administration
- No weekend work, office hours are Monday to Friday
- MEGT Field Officer for constant support in the Traineeship
HOW TO APPLY
If you are ready to take your career to new heights and are ready to join a company who are looking to hire the industry's best and brightest talent - simply hit 'Apply' now and send your resume to MEGT today.
*Please note that if you currently hold a cert III or higher in any post-school qualification, you will not be eligible for this traineeship*
The first stage of the selection process will involve a phone interview and only successful applicants will be contacted. Final interview stage will be an onsite interview with the Host Employer.
MEGT (Australia) is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.