Administrator Assistant Traineeship! MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
1st October 2021
We have a position available for a Junior Administration Assistant to begin a full-time traineeship & gain a certificate III in Business.
Are you someone who shows initiative, integrity, thoroughness with your work & can work well in a team? Do you have excellent time management skills and are customer service orientated? We would LOVE to hear from you!
The successful candidate will:
- Have advanced Computer Skills and be proficient in using Microsoft Office - including Outlook, Word & Excel etc.
- General Office Duties, answering phone, filing, etc.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills, over the phone and in person, with our customers
- A high level of communication skills, including literacy & Numeracy (Written & Verbal)
- Excellent Time Management
- Answer queries from customers and trades
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn all aspects of the business
- Work with a high attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Self-Starter with the ability to work independently and as part of the team
- Honest & reliable, excellent work ethic
- Friendly and Professional manner
Please send your cover letter and resume to us outlining your suitability for the role by clicking on 'Apply now' or by emailing Ashleigh at ashleighholl [email removed] (no spaces) for further information!
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights and cannot hold any other qualifications higher than a Certificate III.
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.