Administrator Trainee - Cert III in Business MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
12th May 2022
Our Host Employer is the biggest and safest warehouse systems installation company in Australia, and they pride themselves on the quality of their work and their reliability to complete projects in the allotted time. They have been in operation in the racking and shelving industry since 1989. In this time, they have completed some of the largest installations in Australia.
A great opportunity to start your career in business whilst gaining valuable hands on industry experience in a supportive environment. As a Trainee, you will complete a Certificate 3 in Business over a 12-month period (and get PAID!) You will be personable, friendly, professional, respectful, reliable, a fast learner and have high attention to detail.
- Answering the phone
- Updating and sending out daily work schedule
- Booking in labour hire
- Creating purchase orders
- Entering timesheets into system
- Organising travel arrangements (flights, accommodation & car hire)
- Organising hire equipment
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Organisational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Bright, bubbly and positive with a can-do attitude
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Drivers licence and car
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Receive a qualification whilst being paid in the job, Certificate 3 in Business
- Work life balance - Work Monday to Friday!
- MEGT Field Officer for constant support in the Traineeship
HOW TO APPLY
If you are ready to take your career to new heights and are ready to join a company who are looking to hire the industry's best and brightest talent - simply hit 'Apply' now and send your resume to MEGT today.
Should you have any questions or would like more information regarding this position, please contact Carissa at carissadwyer [email removed]
Please note that eligibility will be based off prior qualification and vaccination status - suitable candidates will be contacted via phone.
MEGT (Australia) is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.