Administrator Traineeship -Sydney MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
22nd November 2021
Administrator Traineeship Sydney
Our client provides engineered products, services and solutions to diverse markets in Australia, New Zealand and SE Asia, employing over 1300 people. Their success is founded on a large portfolio of market leading products, well established networks, continuous innovation, Australian manufacturing facilities and extensive sales and distribution capabilities. Key customer sectors are mining, oil and gas, manufacturing, agriculture and automotive.
About the role
Reporting to the Branch Manager, your day to day responsibilities will include, but not limited to;
- Exceptional strong communication skills (written and oral )
- Excellent telephone manner Ability to think outside the box and make quick decisions
- Professional communication and customer service skills
- Possess sound administrative, time management and problem - solving skills
- Ability to work as a team and autonomously
- Must be able to deal with a variety of situations
- Must be an Australian resident
- Drivers License
This role will enable you to build your knowledge of the company and its products within a Warehouse Environment. On successful completion of a Warehousing qualification, stand out applicants will be given the opportunity to progress into a Business Qualification and be promoted into a Sales Consultant position.
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Work autonomously on set tasks through to completion
- A positive and can do attitude, including having a desire to complete a qualification at certificate 3 level or above
- A keen eye for detail
- Good computer skills including knowledge of the basic MS Office Suite and capabilities in using Excel/spread sheeting (highly desirable)
- Ability to commit to a 12 month traineeship.
- Drivers Licence is a must
- The Successful candidate will be required to undergo a drug and alcohol screen.
Join a growing organisation as a trainee and watch your career soar! You will be working full time and earning a weekly wage. You will be enrolled in a nationally recognised training course, which is fully paid for by the employer! You will also have regular, one on one support throughout your traineeship. On completion of your traineeship you will have access to ongoing opportunities for progression and development.
This traineeship will elevate your level of professionalism and employability. Don't miss out on opportunity to be part of such a vibrant and forward moving team.
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.