Administrator MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
7th October 2021
Business Administration Traineeship- Lismore, NSW
This role is a Business Administration Traineeship. It is a requirement to complete a Certificate III Business Administration during the 12-month duration of the traineeship. Located in Lismore.
Our client is seeking an individual who has the desire to learn and who is craving an opportunity to start their career within in the Government/ Healthcare Sector.
- Professional phone manner
- Basic Microsoft office and computer skills
- Takes pride in their personal presentation
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Can adhere to strict confidentiality guidelines and requirements
- Great communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow directions and the confidence to seek help when required
- Willing to complete a Certificate III qualification as a trainee
- Candidates need to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 due to requirements of NSW Health
The Successful candidate will assist with the coverage of the reception desk. Dealing with general phone enquiries. Monitor and action the departmental generic email in-boxes. You will ensure records management activities are undertaken according to departmental guidelines. Assist with booking future appointments.
To apply for this position, you will need to summit a up to date resume and a one-page cover letter telling us about you and the relevant skills you have to offer for the position.
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.