Aged Care Traineeship (Bordertown) MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
23rd December 2021
South East, SA
MEGT Australia (Ltd) make's apprenticeships and traineeships happen! Working with the Limestone Coast Local Health Network, we are looking for caring and compassionate candidates to complete a traineeship within the Aged Care Sector! This is an opportunity to gain full time, paid work whilst working towards a Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing)!
Successful candidates will be inducted as an MEGT Trainee and will be working on site at Bordertown Memorial Hospital. You also will have the ongoing support of a dedicated MEGT Field Officer.
What will you be doing?
You will be providing services to clients living in the residential care facilities. Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Personal Care of all clients i.e.; Personal hygiene, and grooming
- Maintenance of mobility/dexterity, using transfer/lifting, mechanical aids
- Distribution of clean laundry/personal attire
- Cleaning of equipment, aids, utensils in work area (including personal possessions)
- Cleanliness and neatness of client's environment
- Transportation of clients
- Assist in the self-administration of medication on medical authority to clients
What are we looking for?
- Someone who is honest and reliable, with a strong work ethic
- Someone who is empathetic and caring
- Drivers Licence and Own Car
- Current National Police Clearance and NDIS Worker screening
- Meet immunisation requirements as outlines by the Immunisation Guidelines for Health Care Workers in South Australia 2014, including full Covid-19 vaccination.
So, What is next?
If you are interested LET'S GO! Hit the 'apply' button and send your resume and cover letter to MEGT today.
For further enquiries, please contact Michael on 0405 145 814
MEGT (Australia) is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.