Airconditioning & Refrigeration Apprenticeship - 3rd/4th Year - Rochedale South BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
9th May 2019
Looking to complete your Airconditioning & Refrigeration trade with an employer based in Rochedale South with plenty of work through summer and winter? This employer can cater to any refrigeration needs ranging from: scheduled servicing and maintenance, large commercial refrigeration storage, Ice machines to full scale refrigeration and air conditioning projects.
The owner has developed a broad range of skills and knowledge within the industry which allows him to provide a quality service to his clients.
To be successful in this role you will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Great customer service and communication skills
- Work well within a Team and Individually
- Have initiative and experience with split systems
- Excellent fault finding skills
- To be 3rd or 4th year Air-conditioning and Refrigeration apprentice
- OHS/White Card
- Current drivers licence and car
- Have experience of hand and power tools and installation
This is a Full time role, Monday - Friday 7am to 330pm. Apply now!
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.