Apprentice Baker - Bread The Apprenticeship Community
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
24th March 2021
All those with a passion for baking bread, please RISE!
You will thrive in helping create carefully hand moulded and slowly fermented sourdough bread to our friendly neighbourhood cafes serving up Lawleys famous handmade cakes and perfect pastries, delicious rolls and sandwiches, soups, salads, burgers and the best breakfasts in town.
Can you demonstrate the following -
- Genuine interest in a career in baking, preferably with a pre-apprenticeship or kitchen/hospitality experience.
- Highly motivated and prepared to learn
- Posses a high level of integrity, trustworthiness and reliability
- Enjoy working with people and as part of a close team
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
This is full time position with shifts starting at 4pm.
If you have ticked all the boxes above, then we want to hear from you.