Apprentice Boilermaker - 2nd or 3rd Year - Pinjarra The Apprenticeship Community
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
16th September 2020
South West, WA
Based in Pinjarra, our client is dedicated to providing high quality service and engineering to a wide range of industries including working with tanks and mineral processing equipment.
They are now seeking an experienced 2nd or 3rd year boilermaker apprentice to join this team.
The successful candidates will possess:
- A true passion to learn and complete your boilermaking apprenticeship
- A strong work ethic and be highly motivated
- Have good communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Aptitude for problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Good knowledge of Maths and English to read and understand plans and specification drawings
- Attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to change and work in a fast-paced environment
If this is you, please forward your resume today.