Apprentice Butcher The Apprenticeship Community
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
30th July 2020
Based in Kingsley, our client is a gourmet butcher shop dedicated to providing only the best, fresh cuts of meat. They are now keen to expand the team with an Apprentice Butcher.
As an Apprentice Butcher you will - :
- Work with a wide variety of meats and learn technical skills
- Provide exceptional service to our valued customers
- Cut, trim and shape standard cuts of meat to size
- Pride yourself on high quality and presentation
- Eagerly work towards a nationally recognised qualification in butchering
What we are looking for -
- Sound interest and a commitment to learning the butchering trade
- Excellent customer service skills
- Well-presented and reliable
- Have a positive attitude
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to take direction and follow instructions
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
- Available to work Saturdays
If you have some experience in a 'clean up' role, worked in a fast food environment or leaving school and looking to start your career with a supportive and enthusiastic team, please forward your resume today.