Apprentice Cabinet Maker - Canning Vale The Apprenticeship Community
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
17th March 2021
Based in Canning vale, and with over 21 years experience, our client provides both homes and businesses with quality custom made cabinets. They specialise in kitchens, bathrooms, wardrobes to office fit outs, providing a complete service from design to installation.
They are now seek a highly motivated and enthusiastic Cabinet Making Apprentice to join this team.
To be considered suitable for this role you must have:
- Year 10 or higher in English, Maths, Metalwork and/or woodwork
- Previous work experience and interested in cabinet making as a career
- Have the ability to follow instructions
- Have a good level of communication skills - both written and verbal
- Capable of performing manual / physical work
- Pre-apprenticeship in the selected trade is preferred
- Own reliable transport is desirable
- Hold a valid Manual Drivers Licence is preferable
- Possess the drive and commitment to complete a cabinet making apprenticeship
If you meet the above criteria, please forward your resume, addressing the above criteria today.