Apprentice Chef - Denmark The Apprenticeship Community
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
19th November 2020
Lower Great Southern, WA
Our client is an iconic pub in the beautiful southwest town of Denmark. Established in 1995 the Tavern has been serving the local community and visitors alike with classic pub grub.
They are currently seeking an Apprentice Chef to work with this talented culinary team to provide a wide range of quality food.
To be successful in this role you must demonstrate:
- A passion for the food industry
- Experience in the food industry is preferable (we encourage current 1st, 2nd or 3rd year Apprentice Chef's to apply)
- Willingness to be proactive and show initiative
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Team work skills
- Must be able to work weekends
- Own transport is preferable due to late night shifts
If you meet the above criteria, please forward your application today.