Apprentice Fabricator - Heavy The Apprenticeship Community
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
28th October 2021
With a workshop based in Midvale, our client are a fabrication company specialising in architectural building and landscape additions, design consultation and project coordination. They are all about service, quality and reliability.
They are now seeking an Apprentice Fabricator to join the team. Not only will you have a passion for fabrication, but a desire to work for a bespoke steel works, with a team who discuss ideas and come up with original solutions for customers.
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrated interest and passion in welding who cares about the quality of work they deliver
- Enjoys working with their hands
- Be self-motivated with good work ethics
- Commitment to complete an apprenticeship
- Have own reliable transport
- A pre-apprenticeship in a related field would be advantageous
If this is the role for you, please forward your resume today