Apprentice - Fitting and Machining The Apprenticeship Community
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
23rd December 2020
Our client are manufacturers and suppliers of sheet metal products including Light Poles, Roofing products and general metal fabricated products. They manufacture with various steel grades and thicknesses in stainless steel and aluminium.
With a fully equipped workshop and factory located in Welshpool, they employ a large production workforce which is supported by administration, technical and supervisory personnel.
The are currently seeking an Apprentice (Fitting and Machining ) to join the team, who is keen to work within an environment of both fitting and machining.
The successful candidates will possess:
- A strong work ethic and be highly motivated
- Have good communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Aptitude for problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to change and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ideally, previous work experience/exposure to fitting and machining, preferably a pre-apprenticeship.
If you are enthusiastic, motivated and committed to completing an apprenticeship then we would love to hear from you.