Apprentice Mechanic (Light Vehicle) The Apprenticeship Community
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
12th November 2021
Based in Cannington, our clients is a leading privately owned auto repair workshop, that offers all areas of Mechanical Servicing and Repairs. All mechanics are fully qualified and have extensive mechanical knowledge with a high degree of quality customer service. They offer a wide range of reliable and high quality auto services and repairs to customers.
We are currently seeking an Apprentice Mechanic to join the team.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- To have a current WA manual driver's licence
- A pre-apprenticeship (Certificate II) in Automotive (preferable but not essential)
- Have a passion for the car industry and be motivated and willing to learn
- Be reliable and communicate well with others
- Be willing to complete a Medical and Drug and Alcohol screening
If you are a team player and have a focus and passion to become a trade qualified mechanic, please forward your resume and cover letter today.