Apprentices Wanted - Landscaping and Horticulture MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
17th November 2021
- Are you about to finish High School?
- Interested in Horticulture and Landscaping?
- Want to get PAID to learn?
MEGT are looking for someone like you! This is your chance to commence a 1st year Apprenticeship to work with our Landscaping client in the Western Suburbs of Sydney. With various work across both residential and commercial properties; you will secure a full time job and qualification - CERT III in Horticulture. If you are a motivated, committed and a reliable person, who is wanting to kick start their career in Horticulture and Landscaping - get your hands dirty and APPLY NOW!
What will you be doing?
- Landscaping and maintenance tasks
- Turf, concrete and paving preparation
- Mowing, spraying, slashing, trimming, fertilising & watering
- Moving materials/Manual labouring
- Planting and weed control
What will you bring to the role?
- A valid driver's license and own transport
- An ability to undertake physical work
- Eye for Detail, enthusiasm and teamwork
- Desire to learn all things in horticulture and landscaping
- Someone punctual and reliable - A good work ethic is a MUST!
- A valid white card
Established in 1982, MEGT matches businesses with the best talent across Australia. Our core focus is to provide job seekers with the chance to gain a nationally recognised qualification, practical hands on industry experience whilst earning a full-time wage!
By submitting your application, you are providing your consent for your personal information to be shared with our partners. MEGT (Australia) Ltd is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
So, what next?
Hit APPLY NOW! OR email directly amandawilley [email removed] /> Please note, we are unable to take enquiries by phone.
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.