Apprenticeship Intake 2019 - Mobile Plant Mechanic The Apprenticeship Community
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
5th March 2019
Apprenticeship Program - August 2019 | Perth
- Work type:
- Permanent - fixed term
WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships. Operating in NSW, ACT and WA, we supply equipment solutions to thousands of customers across the mining, construction, transport, forestry, agriculture and power generation sectors.
WesTrac believes its greatest investment is in its people. For this reason WesTrac takes great pride in its apprentice program and endeavours to provide the highest level of training possible. The quality of our training is often reflected in the demand for our qualified apprentices and for those that meet our high standards.
WesTrac are offering the following Perth based Apprenticeships for commencement in August 2019:
- Mobile Plant Mechanic
The competition for our apprenticeship placements is strong; to ensure that you have the best chance of securing one of these opportunities, please ensure you carefully read the below criteria.
- Successful Completion of Year 12 or equivalent
- Ability to work in regional areas as required at a FIFO capacity
- Own reliable transport to work at the Metro sites
- Demonstrated work experience in Trade Sector and/or pre-apprenticeship/Cert II pathway aligned to chosen trade
- Ability to undertake a role working a minimum of 8 hours per day for the 5 days on 2 day off roster
- C Class drivers licence
WesTrac offers our Apprentices:
- WesTrac and Caterpillar subsidised tool kit
- Specialised training delivered & or managed by WesTrac s in-house Registered Training Organisation
- Outstanding career opportunities
- Opportunities to work in different workshop environments and locations
- Mine Site Experience
To apply for this role you will need the following documentation:
- Evidence of completion or enrolment of pre-apprenticeship if applicable
- Updated Resume, including referee details
- Letter of application addressing above criteria & explaining why you would like to commence an apprenticeship.
At WesTrac our primary focus is our people. We know that our success is the result of more than 3,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes. Now, as we look to the future and our goal of becoming the first choice in equipment solutions, we're more focused than ever on harnessing the best talent for our business.
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates
Applications Close COB Friday 29 March 2019
Applications are to be submitted through WesTrac careers website www.westrac.com.au/careers