Automotive Engineer - 2nd Year - Nerang BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
27th April 2021
Gold Coast, QLD
Are you a car enthusiast? A local business in Nerang is seeking a 2nd year automotive engineering apprentice.
The services provided by this company include:
- custom paint work
- general body repair and general panel beating
- body kit and fiber glass repair
- body kit fitting
- flares and wide body kits to fit any model
- customization of existing body kits to client request
- modifying standard panels
- guard rolling
- interior painting
- custom tail lights
To be considered for this role you must:
- be physically fit
- having previous work in the industry would be preferable
- hard working
- not afraid to get your hands dirty
- have current car and driver's license
If you think this position would be right for you, apply now!
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.