Automotive mechanic (Light Vehicle) Apprenticeship - 1st Year - Brendale BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
23rd June 2022
Mechanic that specializes in repairs and builds for manual transmissions and differentials is seeking an APPRENTICE!
Operating for over 30 years, this Australian owned family business seeking to train you up into a Certificate III in Automotive Mechanics (Light Vehicle) where you will become a fully qualified mechanic.
No experience is necessary; however, you should be a keen motor enthusiast with an interest in the mechanics of vehicles, eager to learn, be good with your hands and be robust.
What we are looking for:
• Car and mechanic enthusiast
• Excellent listener who is eager to learn new skills
• Self-motivated and organised with the ability to meet timeframes
• Keen to get manual drivers’ license (if you don’t already have)
• Willing to work hard and be reliable
• Take pride in your work
What we offer you:
• Be a part of a well-established business with long-time employees
• Uniforms provided (must provide own steel cap boots)
• All tools and equipment provided
• Work close to home, we are located in Brendale!
Public transport is nearby so you don't need your license - but willingness to get manual license preferred.
If this sounds like an opportunity too good to miss - APPLY NOW!!
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.