Beaurepaires Trainee Management Program - All across Melbourne! MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
28th September 2021
CBD and Inner City Suburbs, VIC
Beaurepaires Trainee Management Program (BTMP)
As part of a national program in conjunction with MEGT, Beaurepaires are looking for their next generation of success stories. Join a program designed to give you great skills, a learning pathway and a great start to your professional career. If successful, you will join the Beaureapires team for a minimum of 2 years, working initially as an entry level tyre fitter and after the first 12 months, you will then graduate and further your ambitions by completing a Business Traineeship aimed at seeing you becoming the next Assistant Store Manager after the completion of your second year.
So, what's the job?
As a Trainee Tyre Fitter (year 1) your duties will include.
- Using car lifter and jacking vehicles
- Demounting existing tyres and mounting replacements
- Diagnosing and assessing tyre damage
- Diagnosing wheel balance problems and balancing wheels
- Repairing or replacing tubed and tubeless tyres
- Locating and assessing punctures
- Working on light and/or heavy vehicles, dependent on location.
What's the deal with a Traineeship?
A Traineeship is a combination of full-time paid work and a formal qualification. We are looking for candidates who are able to commit to the entire 24 months and beyond. This position is for various locations across Melbourne including Essendon, Mulgrave, Doncaster, South Yarra, Bentleigh, Hawthorn, Richmond and West Footscray. You will be completing a Certificate II in Automotive Tyre Servicing Technology and a Certificate III in Business.
OK, I'm in, what next?
The candidates who will become part of Beaurepaires' future will be enthusiastic, committed and motivated. We are looking for candidates who have a genuine interest in the automotive industry and are committed to gaining a qualification and ambition to move into management.
You will also have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior customer service experience
- No prior qualifications higher than a Certificate II
- Must be Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Must have drivers' licence (Manual License highly desirable)
- The successful candidate will be required to complete a medical, which will include drug and alcohol screening.
This is a fantastic growth opportunity and a real opportunity to have a long-term career with Beaurepaires.
If you feel you meet most of the above requirements, submitting your application could not be easier. Simply hit 'apply' now and submit your resume to MEGT today. For more information call Daisy on 0429 921 920
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.