Beaurepaires Trainee Management Program - Wetherill Park MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
21st September 2028
As part of a national program in conjunction with MEGT, Beaurepaires are looking for their next generation of success stories. Join a program designed to give you great skills, a learning pathway and a great start to your professional career. If successful, you will join the Beaureapires team for a minimum of 2 years, working initially as an entry level tyre fitter and after the first 12 months, you will then graduate and further your ambitions by completing a Business Traineeship aimed at seeing you becoming the next Assistant Store Manager after the completion of your second year.
So, what's the job?
As a Trainee Tyre Fitter (year 1) your duties will include:
- Using car lifter and jacking vehicles
- Demounting existing tyres and mounting replacements
- Diagnosing and assessing tyre damage
- Diagnosing wheel balance problems and balancing wheels
- Repairing or replacing tubed and tubeless tyres
- Locating and assessing punctures
- Working on light and/or heavy vehicles, dependent on location.
What's the deal with a Traineeship?
A Traineeship is a combination of full-time paid work and a formal qualification. We are looking for candidates who are able to commit to the entire 24 months and beyond. This position is for the Beaurepaires Wetherill park store and you will be completing a Certificate II in Automotive Tyre Servicing Technology and a Certificate III in Business.
Training will be delivered in the workplace and you will have up to three hours each week to put towards your studies. You will be working alongside experienced people who will provide on the job training to support you in your role.
Other benefits include:
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Opportunities for career progression on completion of your traineeship.
- Weekly wages paid as per the National Training Wage
- No course or materials costs
- Access to student concession card
- Ongoing, regular support from your MEGT Field Officer
- Opportunity to learn from some of the most experienced professionals in the field.
You will also have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior customer service experience
- No prior qualifications higher than a Certificate II
- Must be Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Must have drivers' licence (Manual License highly desirable)
- The successful candidate will be required to complete a medical, which will include drug and alcohol screening.
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights. Hit apply and contact Joey on 0429 435 183
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.