Bookings Administration Traineeship - Esperance The Apprenticeship Community
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
18th September 2021
South Eastern, WA
Our client is a renowned scenic flight specialist in the Esperance area, who are showcasing the stunning Esperance area to visitors and local alike.
They are now seeking someone with exceptional customer services skills and a love of tourism to join the team as a Bookings and Reception trainee. You will be -
- Making and managing bookings via an online reservation system from email, phone and walk in enquiries.
- Entering data into accounting software systems
- Checking in and weighing customers bags
- Filling out passenger manifests
- Driving the courtesy airport shuttle van when required between Esperance and Airports
all whilst working towards a nationally recognised qualification at the same time.
Candidates must -
- Be able to work as part of a team or independently
- Be approachable and friendly with a desire to offer exceptional customer service
- Live locally
- hold a current and valid drivers licence
- Have sound computer skills
- Have sound computer literacy and confidence with Microsoft packages
- Be willing to learn
If this is you, we would love to hear from you. Please forward your resume and cover letter, addressing the criteria today.