Business admin trainee - Part time - Robina BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
17th December 2018
Gold Coast, QLD
Would you like to be a part of a business that provides the following services;
- nursing care and domestic assistance in the home
- physiotherapy to enable the return of mobility
- emergency accommodation for victims of domestic violence
- working with foster carers in the care of vulnerable children
- a safe caring environment for the elderly
- skills training for young unemployed people
- parental education and counselling
You will be assisting in the office through a Business Administration traineeship!
This may include the following tasks;
- data entry
- learning about the different services provided (above)
- assisting other staff member with tasks they need completed
- answering phone calls
The hours are part time, days to be decided. Please note junior rates apply.
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.