Business Administration – 1st year – Toowoomba BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
30th July 2020
Darling Downs, QLD
This business is a not-for-profit, social enterprise who provide meaningful employment opportunities to individuals living in regional Queensland.
They are seeking an individual to join their team and grow with their organisation in a fulltime business Administration traineeship.
This role reflects a broad range of administrative competencies that include;
- Accounts Payables / Receivables (invoicing / billing / reconciling)
- HR / Payroll (basic requirements)
- Data entry and Spreadsheet use (Microsoft Excel and Word)
- General Office Duties including Petty Cash, Scheduling bookings for business Vehicles & Machinery for repairs & maintenance, Keeping Vehicle Log Records, Filing, Labelling, Photocopying & Scanning
To be successful for this role you will be able to demonstrate the following requirements:
- Have a manual full drivers licence is required. As you will be required to drive both automatic and manual business vehicles to sites periodically.
- Be bright, keen, willing and flexible
- Have some clerical aptitude
- Be computer competent
Any experience or knowledge of an accounting package, staff timesheets or rostering would definitely be an advantage.
If this is you, APPLY NOW! For this exciting opportunity
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.