Business Administration Assistant (Traineeship Opportunity) MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
8th January 2020
Are you passionate about taking the first steps to a successful and fulfilling career?
We have an exciting opportunity for those looking to complete a Business Traineeship!
We are on the look out for motivated, committed and reliable talent - People who are wanting to gain practical on the job experience, whilst receiving extensive training (and a certificate III) in Business.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a high pressure water cleaning business with outlets in Victoria, Queensland, NSW and the Australian Capital Territory. They are seeking to employ a Business Trainee to assist in their day to day business administration, which looks after all states, from their head office located in Geelong.
What will you be doing?
Supporting all administration functions, you will be required to carry out duties such as:
- Answering and making calls;
- Recording and distributing incoming messages and dealing with telephone enquiries;
- Dealing with debtors and creditors accounts;
- Social Media;
- Data Entry, Scanning, Filing and other general administration tasks;
- Ad hoc administration tasks as required.
What are we looking for?
- The commitment to complete a 12 month Business Traineeship
- Positive and professional attitude
- Excellent communication skills - Verbal and Written
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer)
- Customer Service experience (highly regarded)
- Car and Licence (preferred, but not a deal breaker - As long as you can get to and from work)
What's in it for you?
- 12 month Business Traineeship
- A full time job (38 hours p/w)
- Weekly Pay
- Supportive employer who will train you in all duties
- Opportunity to gain incredible work experience within an office environment
- Opportunity to gain a Certificate III in Business
- Opportunity for a long term career
What are you waiting for?
If you are passionate about establishing your career in Business, do not hesitate and miss out on this incredible opportunity - APPLY NOW!
For any specific enquiry relating to this role, please call Sally on 03 8878 5425.
MEGT (Australia) is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
*** Please apply here: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=c2FsbHkudGF1ZmVyLjI3MDkxLjczMjlAbWVndGF1LmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ ***
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.