Business Administration - Molendinar BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
29th April 2021
Gold Coast, QLD
A local business in Molendinar is seeking a trainee to join their team to complete a Certificate III in Business Administration. This role centres around the proactive generation of gross profit through your commitment to offering best solutions for all our customer, and the delivery of extraordinary customer service and enduring value in every instance. You will report to the operations team.
The core requirements of your role include the following:
- Maintaining exceptional presentation of the reception area, meeting rooms, kitchen areas and general office space at all times
- Greeting all visitors to WPA and making them feel welcome; providing hospitality
- Producing "welcome signs" and setting up prior to arrival for pre-announced visitors
- Answering the phone, handling customer and supplier queries, managing messages
- Quoting, order processing invoicing, some purchasing
- Accounts receivable and payable tasks
- Assisting with general office administration and errands
- Developing, nurturing, and capitalising on new and existing customer relationships
- Developing and increasing market penetration of WPA product and our brands
- strict adherence to occupational health and safety guidelines as per State and Federal regulations
- Continuous development of product knowledge
- Regular pre and post sale follow up with customers
- Working with any WPA team member to ensure delivery of Extraordinary Customer Service in every instance
- Working under pressure in a controlled and professional manner
- Ensuring our VISION, MISSION and VALUES are closely adhered to at all times by all staff
- Assisting your Manager or the Director where required or directed
- Reporting as required and directed
If you think this position would be right for you apply now!
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.