Business Administration Trainee The Apprenticeship Community
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
17th February 2021
Based in Subiaco, our clients are innovators in design and installation methods for flooring, with decades of experience. They pride themselves on traditional methods along with innovations in design and installation. They consistently WOW clients with elegant floors in any pattern you can imagine, but also providing a large variety of staining & lime washing options to closely compliment items of furniture and other items in your property.
They now have an amazing opportunity for someone looking to commence a diverse and interesting career in Business, through a traineeship, working towards a Certificate 3 in Business.
You will possess a long-term desire to learn all aspects about the business and thrive in a diverse role, while learning a range of administrative skills across front desk operations, customer service, data entry, and records and project management.
We are seeking applicants who are eager to start their career in business support, with:
- A strong work ethic and good attention to detail
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of the basic MS Office Suite and capabilities in using Excel/spread sheeting (highly desirable)
- Willingness to learn new skills and show initiative in a busy work environment
- A sense of how to conduct themselves professionally and ethically
- An understanding of the importance of confidentiality
- An understanding of the importance of punctuality and reliability
- Willingness and commitment to complete a Certificate 3 in Business.
If this is the role you, please forward your resume and cover letter, clearly addressing the selection criteria today.