Business Administration Traineeship - CALOUNDRA BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
16th March 2021
Sunshine Coast, QLD
A Registered Training Organization is seeking a Full Time Business Administration Trainee to complete their Certificate III in Business Admin. Hours are 8am to 4pm.
This employer was founded by a family team on the Sunshine Coast, with a vision to provide the highest level of training and safety consultation on offer. They have over 30 years of experience in the mining, oil & gas and construction industries, and have taken this experience into the safety and training industry.
- High attention to detail
- Well presented
- Friendly positive vibe
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi task
- Committed to completing a traineeship
- Drivers licence & car desirable
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Greeting clients and dealing with their enquiry's
- Supporting students in the their requests
- Data entry & learning to work within the student management system
- Filing, emails & scanning
- Basic reception & admin duties
If this sounds like you and you are looking to start your career, don't hesitate APPLY TODAY!
Recent school leavers encouraged to apply!
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.