Business Administration Traineeship - Campbellfield MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
22nd April 2021
Are you looking to kick start your career in the business industry while completing a formal qualification? This is your chance! Gain invaluable hands on experience while gaining a Nationally Recognised Qualification in Business.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is one of the leading civil construction contractors in Victoria. They manage the design and construction of civil engineering projects for government, corporate property developers and private landowners.
What will you be doing?
Working from the Campbellfield Office, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- General Office Management
- Reception duties - answering phone calls and welcoming visitors and clients
- Carrying out general administrative duties such as; filing, scanning, typing, copying, data entry, etc.
- Assist with Accounts Payable
What are we looking for?
- The commitment to complete a 12-month Business Traineeship
- Excellent communication skills - Verbal and Written with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels, with a high level of people management skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Customer Service experience (highly regarded)
What's in it for you?
- 12 month Business Traineeship
- A full time job (38 hours p/w)
- Weekly Pay
- Paid study time
- One on one on the job mentoring and training
- Opportunity to gain a Nationally Recognised Qualification (Certificate III in Business)
- Opportunity for Career Progression
Established in 1982, MEGT matches businesses with the best talent across Australia. Our core focus is to provide job seekers with the chance to gain a nationally recognised qualification, practical hands on industry experience whilst earning a full-time wage!
So, what are you waiting for?
Make 2021 the year that you launch your Business career and set the path to success!
Apply Now! Any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact Steph on 9871 6175
MEGT (Australia) is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.