Business Administration Traineeship - Carrara BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
10th June 2021
Gold Coast, QLD
Employer is seeking a motivated, proactive person to embark upon this traineeship: Certificate III Business Administration.
Our client is an art supplies and home wares retailer, looking for an all rounder to join their growing business.
The owner is very innovative, experiencing a 400% growth during COVID - so you will be able to learn a diverse range of skills in this role!
They are seeking someone who:
- Has a great attitude, and is willing to learn!
- Has strong written and verbal communication skills
- Friendly & good with customer service
- Able to take initiative and think on your feet
- Is physically able and willing to send and receive stock - all staff are required to do this from time to time (employer will pay you to gain your forklift license).
This is a full time, 38 hour per week role - with the flexibility of days!
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.