Business Administration Traineeship - Helensvale BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
29th July 2021
Gold Coast, QLD
Employer is keen to find a motivated, proactive person to embark upon this traineeship. Certificate III Business.
Our client is an Accounting, Tax, Mortgage Broking and Financial Planning company who assist in Business solutions for today and tomorrow.
About the role:
- Answering phones, taking messages & directing calls
- Data entry
- Accounting duties
- General admin
- Handling client enquires
- Updating appointments & calendars
- Learning myob/xero systems
They are seeking someone who:
- Is interested in and willing to learn all facets of accounting and administration
- Has a fantastic attitude
- Is professionally presented
- Friendly & outgoing personality
- Excellent customer & communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to take initiative and think on your feet
- Interested in progressing their career within the financial or real estate sectors
- Hours are 9-5 Mon-Fri
You don't have to have experience, but you do need to have a passion and professional appearance as you will be given exceptional training whilst experiencing great diversity in your day to day responsibilities.
If you enjoy working with figures, have a fantastic attitude and a professional appearance we would love to hear from you.
Apply today for this amazing opportunity!
Recent school leavers encouraged to apply!
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.