Business Administration Traineeship - Kenmore BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
23rd February 2021
This fantastic opportunity working with Queensland's largest service providers for aging Australians is available to you right now.
Employer seeks a candidate who can provide administration support to the payroll department. You will largely work independently and will need to show initiative, excellent time management and exceptional problem solving abilities.
Employer is seeking applicants with the following:
* High attention to detail
* Basic computer skills - including outlook & internet explorer
* Ability to multi task
* Great customer service skills
* Drivers licence & car desirable
* Working with children Blue Card or the ability to obtain one
* An understanding of administration functions
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
* Data entry & basic word processing
* Financial duties including petty cash & account reconciliation
* General administration duties
* Reception duties & Client enquires
Position is Fulltime Monday-Friday.
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to enhance your career!!
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.