Business Administration - Traineeship - Labrador BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
31st March 2021
Gold Coast, QLD
A employer based in Labrador - Gold Coast is seeking a fulltime Business Admin trainee to work fulltime Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm.
This employer specializes in disability & care services offering support to those in need. They assist their clients with coordination support, home modification, plan management, accessing community services, palliative care support, personal care assistance and short term accommodation.
This role will include:
- Reception duties
- Handling client enquires
- Answering phones
- Email & calendar management
- Checking reports through excel
- Assisting with projects
- Learning the computer systems
- General office admin
- High attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Good computer skills
- Experience using excel and its formulas highly desirable
- Experience with various computer operating systems and programs highly desirable
- Excellent customer service skills and phone manner
- High levels of self motivation and integrity
- Highly reliable, well organised and the ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Car & License
- Committed to completing a traineeship
If this sounds like you - don't miss out on this amazing opportunity - APPLY TODAY!
Recent school leavers encouraged to apply!
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.